PRESIDENT REAGAN

PRESIDENT REAGAN
Click Here And Visit My New Web Site

"LET'S TALK ABOUT IT"

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thank you...

I would like to thank every one of you who in the short time of this blog have become followers. Unfortunately I was hospitalized on Oct. 6th and was unable to resume my postings. The good Lord was with me and I am back home to resume educating those Liberals. Here in the hospital all I heard was CNN, CSNBC, and CBS on their television stations. In other words the State run Media. In a way they were giving me the ammunition I needed for my return. The staff here was so mis-informed that it was sad to listen to their remarks. It actually made me even sicker. Here are some of the comments I heard...

Obama has only been in office for 10 months and has done a wonderful job.
It took 8 years of Bush to get us into this mess.
Not awarded the Olympics was Bush's fault.
Bush was a moron.
We are safer now because Obama has made friends again.

All these comments but absolutely no facts to back them with. I kept quiet and just listened because I was too sick to debate someone drinking the Obama Kool Aid. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails